Sunday, July 22, 2007

Places I've Ever...

Now, Here I Am

Saint Lucia, Caribbean. Nice place I got here, beaches are every where and one of them is just a few steps from my apartment. Look at a big boat(hehehehe big boat) behind me, it's so huge...I always dream to have set my foot up there one day. Gonna leave here soon, very soon.

Next trip...(still in dreaming)
I wish I could have been in Mars one time before I die...hehehehe...elevator is being done from earth to Mars anyway...:)

A Cheap Hotel In Gatwick


Just an overnight for transiting...I have nothing much to tell. I did walk around the area all by myself, and oh I did see apple trees, peach trees and black berry trees too, apple were dropped everywhere under the trees and hey, don't laugh at me, it was the first time I have ever seen apple trees.

Buj Al Arab, Dubai

Dubai, United Arab Emirates...for 3 and a half years, I could not believe I did that...really imaging to experience in Dubai. For the first 3 months I really wanted to move my a** back to Siem Reap but I met a Filipino women in a banquet room(in banquet room here I don't mean that I was a guest hehehe), she told me(as I always complained about life in Dubai) that " You would not like here if you are not complete 6 months", I did not believe her but thing went so well till I could have been there for more than 3 years...Oh! you know what? I rode the camel through the desert to watch the belly dance, where the dancer covered only her face and left everything open...wow!!! not bad at all...believe that?

The Dragon Walk, Singapore

Singapore, been there just for a couple days for food promotion...How do I look? Do I look like a gang of Siem Reap?kekekeke

3 comments:

NAKATA said...

haha... not baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, u can add some Radio station or newsletter or entertainment link to get more useful, easy for any visitor esp. our friends to get to know Cambodia.

Bunleap said...

Ok, thanks, will check out for more...the night is still young.Anyway,thanks for dropping by..

Anonymous said...

haha, going to be in Dubai in 5 days. :D