Friday, February 15, 2008

Now, and in the Cage

I actually wanted to post this one long ago but just not ready to let people know that I am not free hehehehehe, anyway I am ready now...to tell the trust, of course.

Finally I am done, I completed what life need, feeling so excited and don't know what else to say, just imagine that you always sleep alone in a single bed by yourself bla bla bla...., but now you got somebody by your side, putting her head on your hand while sleeping, how do you feel? Warm? oh! yeah.


The habbits of hanging out late at night and getting up late in the morning are(have to) Changed now, instead, get up early for breakfast and come home early for dinner together...and yeah sleep early...what else the married life would do?

Friends, who used to call me for a drinks or most of the time karaoke, are now even not send me a single sms...don't know what they are considering me now...

After married, one thing i have to do is to make friends with the friends that are married too, at least we have the similar idea...

5 comments:

ALICE said...

ahhh.. i am glad that U finally find ur way back here, i mean ur password ..lolz..

ohhh.. broooo.. CONGRATULATION!!! haha.. U should have told me, sooo.. i could send wedding card to U.. but pity Me that i still have to sleep alone ..lolz..

PS: i have 8 nephews and 4 nieces.. my oldest newphew is studying medicine, 3rd yrs.. haha.. he is taller than ME..^^

Bunleap said...

Ok, thanks. for my password is just my middle name+mmy wife first name+last letter of my family name+ hahahahaha that's why I always forgot hehehehehe....

I should have called you to let you know too but Hmmmm I did not have your phone number....

Let me count how many exactly nieces and nephews I have got...yeah!hehehe...5 nephews and 8 nieces...and the first niece is going to marry soon, maybe he is racing with his uncle who to be the father first...I think.

Anonymous said...

ដំណឹងល្អ! ដំណឹងល្អ! ដំណឹងល្អ!!!...
ឥឡូវនេះ ខ្មែរយូនីកូដាក់បានហើយដោយមិនចាំបាច់តំឡើងទៀតទេ!
now Khmer Unicode Font have been widely utilized with Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser .
សព្វថ្ងៃនេះ អក្សរយូនីកូដខ្មែរ បានរីកចំរើនខ្លាំង​ណាស់​ តាមរយៈ​ប្លុក ក៏ដូចជា​ វើតប្រេស ប្លុកស្ប៉ត ប្លុកសាំ ជាដើម។
តែខ្មែរយូនីកូដ ដែលប្រើក្នុងប្លុកទាំងអស់​ មិនអាចអានបានទេ​ ប្រសិន​ជាគ្មាន​អក្សរខ្មែរនោះទេ។​ គ្រប់ប្លុកទាំងអស់ សឹងគ្មានសោះ ដែល​អាចប្រើយូកូដបាន តែឥឡូវ​មានវិធីហើយ សំរាប់ខ្មែរយូកូដ ឥឡូវ គឺយើងអាចប្រើបាន​ជាមួយ ខ្មែរយូកូដដោយមិនចាំបាច់មានអក្សរទេ។ ដែលខ្ញុំសង្កេតឃើញប្លុកដែល​អាច​ប្រើយូកូដ​បាន ប្រហែលអាចមានតែ​ ប្លុកស្ប៉ត មួយតែប៉ុណ្ណោះ http://blogger.com ហើយប្លុកដែល​អាចប្រើ​យូកូដបាន ឃើញមានប្លុក http://socheatk.blogspot.com/ ដែល​ប្រើយូកូដបានដោយមិនចាំ​បាច់តំឡើងយូកូដ​នៅក្នុងគ្រឿងនោះទេ។
ជាពិសេសទៅទៀត ឥឡូវខ្ញុំបាន​រៀបចំ​ អំពីការធ្វើ​ Khmer Unicode ឲ្យ​ប្រើ​ប្រាស់​បាន​ទាំង​វេប ទាំងប្លុកផងដែរ (តែប្រហែលជាអាច​ជាមួយ​ប្លុកសាំដែរ)។

នេះប្រហែលជាដំណឹងដ៏ល្អសំរាប់​កូនខ្មែរ​ដែល​ចង់​ធ្វើ​ឲ្យ​អក្សរខ្មែរ​ កាន់​តែ​មាន​ការ​ទូលំទូលាយ​ក្នុងការប្រើ​ប្រាស់​ នឹងបាន​បង្ហាញពិលោកឲ្យ​បាន​ដឹងផងដែរ។ :) :D

ALICE said...

Bro.. where have U been??? are U busy??? ahhhh.. produce a niece or nephew for Me??? :P:P

PS: my blog url is changed from http://anywhereisme.blogspot.com to http://memys3lfandi.blogspot.com.. haha.. is it cool??? ..lolz..

ALICE said...

Ohhhh.. broooo.. it isnt new blog, the same old one ..lolz.. i just played around and tested to change my URL.. haha.. thinking that i will do it for a few days.. but damn it!!! someone took my old url, so U have to change ur blogroll cos that person is not Me.. *sniff*

Ohhh.. hurry up bro, i want to hold my niece or nephew.. try it bro.. hahaha..

~Hugz~