Saturday, September 1, 2007

Drink Safety

Please click on the image to zoom in

How to avoid: Check on the bottom of the bottle there is a triangle sign and there will be a number on it.
If the number is higher than or equal to 5 --> then this bottle is safe to use.
Whatever number under 5, will release the chemical. For most bottle water, the number is 1.
Did you know chemical released by plastic water bottles can cause cancer (It is not the water that affecting you but the chemical releasing from the bottle)

8 comments:

NAKATA said...

Miss u 4 along time, come up such a good idea. Bravooooooo.............

Hey How ur life man? everything alright?

Anonymous said...

Hi♪ Cool blog you got there! Keep posting! :)

事務局 said...

hi bro.
long no see . u still in Cambodia?

ALICE said...

Hello i am back brother!!!

Hahaha.. i think i dont have read drink safety.. i still take milk :P

ALICE said...

Note of the day: Are U in Cambodia.. OMG, Give me a call bro :P

Bunleap said...

Nakata: Thanks man, life is ok and how about you? When will you come here?

Doungchan: thanks, will do.

Minahara: I am still here in Siem Reap bro, I don't think I will go out again, time to stay back. When will you come home?

Alicia: Hahaha I think you still have to read cos you might need extra milk bottles...

Yeah I am in Siem Reap now, call you? No, you call me, er...this is my mobile number 023 911 911 hehehehe...kidding te na

事務局 said...

ohhh ohhh wowow.
u still in Siem Reap n u won't go out again.that's mean u have work in Siem Reap????
me!! i have no plan to return jet. but i'll visit Cam next year.

ALICE said...

Bro, i said the truth..